NC CSC Releases 2012 Annual Report
The North Central Climate Science Center (NC CSC) recently released its Annual Report for 2012, which highlights program work and accomplishments for the year.
In 2012, the NC CSC:
• Hosted two strategic science planning workshops
• Published a five year science agenda
• Conducted a joint pilot study with the NOAA National Climate Prediction and Projections platform
• Contributed to the National Climate Assessment
• Held an official “open for business” ribbon cutting ceremony on October 2, 2012.