The North Central Climate Science Center (NC CSC) recently released its Annual Report for 2012, which highlights program work and accomplishments for the year.
In 2012, the NC CSC:
• Hosted two strategic science planning workshops
• Published a five year science agenda
• Conducted a joint pilot study with the NOAA National Climate Prediction and Projections platform
• Contributed to the National Climate Assessment
• Held an official “open for business” ribbon cutting ceremony on October 2, 2012.