Offer Packet Documents
After land valuation activities begin on your reservation, you may receive an offer for your land. To facilitate sales, the Land Buy-Back Program for Tribal Nations (Buy-Back Program) will provide landowners with a base payment of $75 per offer, regardless of the value of the land (this payment will be in addition to the fair market value of your interest, in recognition of the time and effort required of landowners who proceed through the acquisition process).
The Buy-Back Program will use the following documents to present your offer. Please note that these documents may be updated as the Program is implemented.
- Cover letter and Instructions
- Deed with Fraud Statement
- Exhibit A: Purchasable Interests Inventory Report
- Exhibit B: Approval of Conveyance
- Acknowledgement Notice
- Conveyed Interests Report