OAS Eastern Regional Office
Each Regional Office is staffed with expertise in the technical specialties of pilots, maintenance, and avionics; administration and business systems management; and flight coordination. A Regional Director oversees the activities of each region.
- Roles and responsibilities of the Regional Offices include:
- Application of technical standards through inspections and evaluations
- Fleet aircraft inspections and pilot evaluations
- Corrective support for incidents, malfunctions, and hazards
- Customer technical support to include transportation studies and facilities reviews
- Evaluation and testing of new technology
- Direct mission support Pilot, aircraft, and support equipment records management and data entry
- Contracting officers technical representative (COTR)
- Technical accident/incident investigation support
For assistance with Flight Coordination please contact Shari Moutrie, Phone: 615-962-7780, Cell: 770-598-3021 .