DOI Case Studies
- Requirements for handling E85 fuel
An alternative fuel composed of 85 percent ethanol and 15 percent gasoline.
- DOE's Alternative Fuels Data Center
This site is a clearinghouse of information on alternative fuels for vehicles, and includes an interactive fuel station mapping system, current listings of available alternative fuel vehicles, and lots of alternative fuels information and related links.
DOE's Fuel Economy Guide
Find and compare cars by gas mileage, greenhouse gas emissions, air pollution ratings, and safety information, and useful information on the gas mileage tips, gas prices, advanced technology, and the importance of fuel economy.
Alternative Fuel Vehicle Driver Training
Powerpoints that focus on biodiesel, compressed natural gas (CNG), E85, and propane and teach drivers how to safely operate and fuel AFVs and what to do in case of emergency)
- EPA Region 9 Pollution Prevention for Auto Repair and Fleet Maintenance
- GreenLink Sponsored by Coordinating Committee on Auto Repair - Check Out Their Virtual Green Auto Shop
- Re-refined engine lubricating oil
- Retread tires
- Reclaimed engine coolant